You can specify who will be notified by email following a synchronization. Every time a synchronization occurs, Google School Directory Sync (SDS) sends a notification to the email addresses you specify.
You're on step 4 of 6
Specify notification emails
- Click Notifications.
- Enter an SMTP server to use for sending notifications.
- If you’re using your Google domain, check the Use SMTP with TLS box. For more information, see Send mail from a printer, scanner, or app.
- If the SMTP server requires authentication, enter a username and password.
- Enter a From address for the notification mail.
Recipients will see this address as the notification sender.
- Enter a recipient address and click Add.
- Enter any additional recipient addresses and click Add.
- (Optional) To delete a recipient, select the address and click Remove.
- If you don’t want extra details, warnings, or errors included in the notification, check the relevant box.
- Click Test Notification.
You're done here.