Monitor usage and security with reports
As an administrator, you can examine potential security risks, measure user collaboration, track who signs in and when, analyze administrator activity, and much more. You can view domain-level data alongside granular, user-level details through graphs and tables.
Admin console reports
Click a report below to get started.
- Highlights—Gives you an overview of trends and key metrics of in your organization. This includes your team’s use of G Suite services, document visibility for files in Drive, storage space, file sharing activity, and basic security metrics.
- Security—Lets you assess your domain's overall exposure to data breach and lets you see if your team is using 2-Step Verification, who’s installing third-party apps on their mobile devices, if documents are being shared outside your domain, and more.
- Apps Usage Activity— Gives you more information about your organization's Gmail and Drive usage, like types of email activity, the number of docs created and shared, and how much Drive storage each team member is using.
- Account Activity—Offers a master report of the highlights of security and apps usage activity information, which you can use with the audit logs.
- Audit Logs—Give you information about specific events, like administrator activity, mobile activity, and more.