- Log in to your account at dnsExit.com.
- On the left side, click Manage Domain.
- In the drop-down menu near the middle of the screen, select the domain you would like to use with G Suite.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table, two at a time.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.