BT broadband office MX records
- Log in to your account with BT broadband office. You'll need to log in as the primary user of the cccount by clicking Manage your domain name.
- Access the Domain Management Console in the BT Business Your Account area.
- Select the Domain Maintenance tab.
- Choose the domain name you're using with Google Apps.
- Delete any existing MX records.
- Select MX from the first drop-down.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table, including the name in the key value field and the value in the Value.
- Click Go.
- Repeat for each Google MX record.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.