NearlyFreeSpeech: Set up G Suite MX records
- Log into the http://members.nearlyfreespeech.net/login/.
- Click the Domains tab.
- Click Manage under the DNS column of the domain you want to edit.
- On the right side. click Add Resource Record.
- Leave the first field blank and change the type to MX.
- In the Data field, nclude the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Repeat for the rest of the servers in MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?