- Log in to your WHM account.
- Click on DNS Functions.
- Click Edit DNS Zone.
- In the box on the right, select the domain you want to edit, and then click Edit.
- Delete the existing MX record entry.
- In the first box, enter your domain name (e.g. example.com).
- Don't change the second box.
- Select MX from the drop-down menu.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
NOTE: Make sure each entry is entered exactly as it appears in the following table. Each record must have the trailing dot.
- Click save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.