If you need to verify your domain, return to the setup wizard and choose a different method, like Add a domain host record (TXT or CNAME), HTML file, or meta tag.
- Log in to your account at No-IP.com.
- On the left side, under Dynamic DNS, click Hostnames.
- Click your domain name. The Modify Hostname window opens.
- Click Add MX Records.
- Enter the first record value from the MX record values table with the corresponding priority.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add the remaining MX records in the table to your hostname account.
- Click Update Hostname to save your changes.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.