GoDaddy CNAME records
- Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com by clicking the My Account tab.
- Under the Domains header, find the domain you're using with G Suite. Click (Advanced Details) to the right of this domain.
- Under the DNS Manager header, click Launch.
- In the CNAME (Alias) section, click Quick Add. If you've already created a CNAME record for the address, you can click anywhere in the existing CNAME record's row to edit.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use with the name in the Host field and the value in the Points to field. See CNAME records values.
- At the top or the bottom of the page, click the Save Zone File button.
- Click OK in the pop-up.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.