DNS Park MX records
- Log in to your account at https://www.dnspark.net.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with G Suite for Your Domain.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect.
- Click Mail Records (MX).
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Update.
- Repeat for all entries shown in the MX record values.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.