DNS Park MX records
- Log in to your account at https://www.dnspark.net.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with Google Apps for Your Domain.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect.
- Click Mail Records (MX).
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Update.
- Repeat for all entries shown in the MX record values.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.