DNS Park MX records
- Log in to your account at https://www.dnspark.net.
- From the top, click DNS and select Show all.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with G Suite.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect.
- Delete any existing MX records.
To direct your email to your G Suite account, you have to add new MX records to your domain. These are the records that you'll need to add:
MX Server Address Priority ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 1 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 5 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 5 ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 10 ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 10Note: The values are the G Suite mail servers, and we include five servers in case one fails or requires maintenance.
- Under Add Records, select MX from the Type drop-down list.
- Enter @ in the Mail Domain field.
- Enter 3600 in the TTL field.
- Enter 1 in the Order field.
- Enter ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM in the Mail Server field.
- Click Update.
- Repeat Steps 5 - 10, entering the remaining values (MX Server Address) from the table above, and setting the Priority values respectively in the Order field.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.