Update an expiring credit card
Important: Follow these steps for either of the following:
- Your credit card is expiring soon, but hasn’t yet expired.
- Your credit card has expired, but it isn’t your primary payment method.
If your card has expired and it’s your primary payment method, follow these steps instead.
If a credit card in your Google billing account is about to expire, you should update the card's expiration date in your Admin console. If the card’s CVC number changes, you should update that as well. Otherwise, if we try to charge the card for your service, the charge will fail and your service will be at risk of being suspended.
Note: On the screen where you update your card’s expiration date, you can also update the cardholder name or the card’s billing address.
Update your card's expiration date and CVC
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
- Under How you pay, click Manage payment methods.
- Next to the credit card you want to update, click Fix.
- Update the card information and save your changes.
Card number changed?
If your credit card number has changed, you can’t change the card number on the screen where you edit the card details. Instead, you must add it as a new card. Then remove the old card from your account.