1&1 MX records
- Log in to your account at: https://www.1and1.com/login
- Under Domains & Web Space, click Domains.
- Select the check box next to the domain that you will be using with Google Apps.
- From the DNS drop-down menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Under Advanced DNS Settings, select the Other mail server radio button.
- Delete any existing MX records.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click OK.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.