Reset your administrator password
If you're an administrator of a Google enterprise account and you forget your password:
- Go to admin.google.com.
- Click Need help? below the Sign in button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, which offer one or more of the following options:
Phone and email options aren't available if:
- You haven't added recovery information to your administrator account. If you were granted administrator privileges by another administrator, you probably need to tell us your phone and email contact information. See Add recovery options to your administrator account.
- Your Google enterprise account has more than 3 super administrators or 500 users.
When phone and email options aren't available:
- Ask another administrator to reset your password using the Google Admin console.
- Use the Use the domain verification method if this option is presented.
For other issues such as forgotten usernames, see Problems signing in to your account.
See our password selection tips for advice on choosing a strong password during reset.