Purchase user licenses for Annual Plan
If you're on the Google Apps Annual Plan and have used up all your current user licenses, you can easily purchase more licenses. We'll then increase your monthly payments to cover the new licenses.
To purchase more licenses (Annual Plan, only):
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing.
To see Billing, you must be signed in as an administrator with Domain settings privileges.
- Click next to your Google Apps subscription.
- In the expanded section, click the add licenses link next to the number of licenses you currently have.
- Enter the number of additional licenses you want to purchase and click Continue.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and click I agree. Update my contract.
Are you on the Flexible Plan? You don't need to purchase additional licenses on the Flexible Plan. Just add all the new users you need and you'll automatically be charged for the new accounts in your next monthly payment.