Purchase user licenses for Annual Plan
If you're on the Google Apps Annual Plan and have used up all your current user licenses, you can easily purchase more licenses. We'll then increase your monthly payments to cover the new licenses.
To purchase more licenses (Annual Plan, only):
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Click next to your Google Apps subscription.
- In the expanded section, click the add licenses link next to the number of licenses you currently have.
- Enter the number of additional licenses you want to purchase and click Continue.
Be sure to enter the number of additional licenses you need. If you have 50 licenses and need 50 more, enter 50.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and click I agree. Update my contract.
Are you on the Flexible Plan? You don't need to purchase additional licenses on the Flexible Plan. Just add all the new users you need and you'll automatically be charged for the new accounts in your next monthly payment.