Purchase user licenses for Annual Plan
If you’re on the Google Apps Annual Plan and have used up all your current user licenses, you can easily purchase more licenses. We’ll then increase your monthly payments to cover the new licenses.
Annual Plan direct customers
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- To the left of your Google Apps subscription, click .
- In the expanded section, click the add licenses link next to the number of licenses you currently have.
- Enter the number of additional licenses you want to purchase and click Continue.
Be sure to enter the number of additional licenses you need. If you have 50 licenses and need 50 more, enter 50.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and click I agree. Update my contract.
Flexible Plan direct customers
On the Flexible Plan, you can add all the new users you need and you’ll automatically be charged for the new accounts in your next monthly payment. You don’t need to purchase additional licenses.
Customers who purchased Google Apps from a reseller
If you purchased Google Apps through a reseller (on either the Annual Plan or Flexible Plan), contact your reseller to increase your licenses.