Get more licenses
Applies to G Suite, Cloud Identity, and other services managed in the Google Admin console.
If you need more licenses for a Google service, how you add them depends on your service and your plan type.
I have G Suite or Cloud Identity PremiumAnnual Plan
If you’re on the Annual Plan and use up all your licenses, you can easily buy more. We increase your monthly payment to cover the new licenses.
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- To the left of the relevant subscription, click the Down arrow .
- In the expanded section, next to the number of licenses you currently have, click the add licenses link.
- Enter the number of additional licenses you want to buy and click Continue.
Be sure to enter the number of additional licenses you need (not the total). If you have 50 licenses and need 50 more, enter 50.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and click Continue.
Important: Annual Plan direct customers can buy licenses any time. But you can’t remove licenses to lower your monthly payments until it’s time to renew your annual contract.
On the Flexible Plan, you can add all the new users you need and you get automatically charged for the new accounts in your next monthly payment. You get an additional license for each user you add. You don’t need to buy additional licenses.
I have a different Google service
For other Google services, such as the free edition of Cloud Identity, to increase licenses, simply add the new users you need. You automatically get one more license for the service for each user you add. For paid services, you automatically get charged for the new user accounts in your next monthly payment.