Network Solutions MX records
- Go to www.networksolutions.com and click Manage Account.
- Enter your user ID and password, select Manage All Services from the pulldown menu, and click Login.
- Click Manage Domain Names.
- Select the domain name to receive new DNS records and click Manage.
- Click Change Where Domain Points.
- Click Advanced DNS.
- Under the Mail Servers (MX Records) section, click Add/Edit.
- Enter new MX records using the examples listed in the MX record values table. If you need additional rows, click Add more MX records.
- Lower the priority of any existing MX records, or remove them by selecting the check box in the Delete column. We recommend waiting after testing mail flow through Google Apps before deleting your old MX records.
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes and click Save Changes to update the MX records.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.