Find Drive files in your organization
By default, search results in Google Drive are limited to items that have been shared with you or that you’ve accessed.
However, if a document’s link sharing option is set to People at <your organization> can find and access or Public on the web, everyone in your organization can find that document by searching your organization.
To search all public documents in your organization:
- Enter a query in the Drive search box.
- Open the search options by clicking the arrow at the right of the search box.
- Click the Anywhere button.
- In the search options, select Visible to anyone in <your organization>, then click Select.
- Click the blue Search button.
Note: Documents shared with the People at <your organization> with the link visibility option don't appear in Visible to anyone in <your organization> results.
If you share a document with a group that has more than 200 members, however, the document won’t automatically show in Drive. To show the item in Drive in this situation, users must click the link in the sharing invitation email.