Find Drive documents in your domain
By default, search results in Google Drive are limited to items that have been shared with you or that you’ve accessed.
However, if a document’s link sharing option is set to People at <your domain> can find and access or Public on the web, everyone in your domain can find that document by searching your domain.
To search all public documents in your domain:
- Enter a query in the Drive search box.
- Open the search options by clicking the arrow at the right of the search box.
- Click the Anywhere button.
- In the search options, select Visible to anyone in <your domain>, then click Select.
- Click the blue Search button.
Note: Documents shared with the People at <your domain> with the link visibility option don't appear in Visible to anyone in <your domain> results.
If you share a document with a group that has more than 200 members, however, the document won’t automatically show in Drive. To show the item in Drive in this situation, users must click the link in the sharing invitation email.