Registo.br: TXT records
- Log in to your account for your domain at registro.br.
- Select the domain name to receive the new DNS record.
- Click Save and Edit DNS.
- Click + Record.
- From the pulldown menu, select TXT.
- Leave the first field empty.
- In the second field, Dados, enter the values from the TXT record values table, depending on the type of TXT record you are creating.
- Click Save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot TXT records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?