Tip: For convenience, expand the steps in this article and print it to refer to as you go through the verification process.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service, such as G Suite, Drive Enterprise, or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
If you already signed up for G Suite but didn't complete the setup process, you can pick up where you left off.
At the top of the Admin console Home page, click Click here to continue setting up the Admin Console.
Click Continue to verify your domain with a TXT record. You can also click Switch verification method if you need to use another method.
Click Copy to copy your unique verification record.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open the Registro.br® site in a new tab. Keep the Admin Console open in the first tab.
- At the top right of the Registro.br site, click Access Account [Acessar Conta].
- Enter the domain or username [Usuário] and password [Senha] you created when you purchased your domain from Registro.br.
- Click Access [Acessar].
- Select the domain name that you need to verify for G Suite.
- Click Edit DNS [Editar Zona].
- Click Advanced Mode [Modo Avançado]. (If you’re already in advanced mode, skip this step.)
- Click New Entry [Nova Entrada].
- From the Type list, select TXT.
- Leave the first field empty.
- In the second field (Dados), paste the entire verification record that you copied in Step 1.
- Click Add [Adicionar].
- Click Save [Salvar].
Return to the Admin console. If necessary, click the link at the top of the page to continue setting up the Admin console.
Navigate to the Verify your domain page.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Verify my domain.
G Suite: Next steps
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Admin console and your domain host pages open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, follow the instructions to set up Gmail (MX records) with your host.