Manage services from an Android device
Super administrators of a Google enterprise account can perform essential administrative tasks from their Android smartphone or tablet by using the Admin console Android mobile app. Use this mobile app to:
- Create and manage users, reset passwords, edit profiles, upload profile photos, and suspend users
- Manage groups, add users to groups, edit user roles, list group members
- Contact Support for Google Apps for Business with Customer and Support PINs
- Review account activities in the audit log, and filter events by event type, administrator, or date range
To get started:
- Enable API access for your organization. The app leverages the APIs and does not work in organizations without API access.
- Enable Device Policies for your domain to enable remote wipe of the device in case it gets lost. (Recommended. Only available for Google Apps for Business users.)
- Set up a lock-screen PIN on your device for security. (Recommended.)
- Install the app from the Google play store.
- Log in to the app as a super administrator. Only super administrators can use the app at this time.
After you log in, the app displays its main screen, which provides quick access to the most commonly-used features. If you don't see the feature you want, swipe your finger to the right.