To configure MX records for this domain provider:
- Sign in to your account at: cp.blacknight.com
- Click Registered Domains.
- Select Manage DNS for the domain you are trying to verify.
- Click the DNS tab.
- Click the DNS Records tab.
- Select Add New DNS Record.
- In the pulldown menu for DNS Record Type, select MX.
- Enter your MX record in the field marked Mail exchanger. See MX record values for help.
- Click Finish.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.