Activate Google+ premium features
Google+ premium features provide you with additional administrative control of Google+ for your organization, such as the ability to make the default setting for posts and Hangouts restricted to your organization only. Learn more about premium features
If you haven't yet turned on Google+:
- Activating premium features will also turn on Google+ at the top level of your user organization structure.
- You may be asked to turn on other Google Apps services that Google+ requires (such as Google Drive).
To activate Google+ premium features:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Other Google Services > Google+. Where is it?
- In the Google+ premium features section, click Enable Google+ premium features.
- To set up premium features, click Sharing settings.
To disable premium features:
Follow the same steps above, but click Disable Google+ premium features. You’ll be asked to confirm that you understand the effects of disabling premium features. It may take up to 8 hours for the features to be disabled for your users.