Enable your "naked" domain address
To redirect your naked domain:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Domains.
If you don't see Domains on your dashboard, click More controls.
- Under Primary domain, click Redirect your naked domain.
- Enter the prefix, or subdomain, of the address where you want to send users when they type your naked domain (typically www). Then click Continue.
- Configure A records for your domain to map the prefix you entered above to the IP addresses of Google servers hosting your site.
You configure A records using the administrative tools at your domain host, not the Google Admin console. If you know how to configure A records and just want to know what IP addresses to enter, see A record values.
- Once finished, click I've completed these steps.
It can take up to 48 hours for your A record changes to go into effect, although it often happens much sooner. After that, typing your naked domain address will redirect to the web address you specified in your Admin console.