Turn on auto-renewal for Annual Plan
If you make payments for your Google Apps subscription on the Annual Plan, we recommend you update your billing account to automatically renew your contract. That way, your service won't be interrupted when it's time to renew. If you turn on auto-renewal, your commitment for an additional 12 months for all licenses automatically continues on your next renewal date. You'll get a notification 30 days and 3 days before your renewal date.
To auto-renew your Annual Plan:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing.
- Click next to your Google Apps subscription.
- Click Change next to Renewal options.
- Select Auto-renew my contract.
- Click Save.