We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact Google Workspace support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your Google Workspace subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, click here to open the Net4 site in a new tab. The Admin Console remains open in the first tab.
- In the top corner of the Net4 site, click Login.
- Enter the user ID and password that you created when you purchased your domain from Net4, and click Login.
- In the Net4 site under My Services, click Domain Names.
- Select the domain name you want to verify for your Google service, and click AR. In this example, we'll use the domain td-ntin.com, but you'll see your own domain name instead.
You're now in the Net4 control panel.
- Under Manage My Services, click DNS. Adding the TXT record won't affect your email or website.
- In the Net4 site, select TXT from the drop-down list.
- Paste the entire verification code into the Data field.
- In the Host field, enter your domain name, and leave the TTL default value set to 3600.
- Click Create to save your new TXT record.
- You'll see a red confirmation message. Scroll down to the record you created and click Save Changes.
Your page will refresh, and you’ll see a red confirmation message to let you know that the TXT record has been added.
Note: The change may several hours to update. However, as you go through the next steps in the Setup Wizard, the wizard immediately starts checking for your new TXT record to verify your domain.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.