Postini Transition to Google Apps Email Security: Get started
To get started with your transition to Google Apps email security:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Apps > Google Apps > Postini Services. To open the Postini Admin Console, click the link under the Postini Services heading.
Note: If you are using the classic version of the Google Admin console, go to the Dashboard page, scroll down to the Your Google apps section, and click Postini Services console.
See the note at the top of this page if this Postini Services icon is no longer visible in your Google Admin console.
- Click System Administration to open the Postini Administration Console.
Note: You must click this link within a few seconds or the page will redirect you to the Message Center. If necessary, click the Back button on your browser, and then click System Administration.
- In the Postini Administration Console, click the Transition tab. The Transition tab is located near the upper-right corner of the window.
This opens the Transition Wizard, which guides you step-by-step through the testing and roll-out process.
- As you finish each page in the Transition Wizard, click Next to continue.
The first page of the Transition Wizard lists the email security features that are available in Google. During your transition, you may need to configure these settings in the Google Admin console.
For more information and instructions about your transition steps, see the FAQs.