StepsNIC (including Nic.mx, Nic.pe, Nic.ar, etc.)is not a domain host, so it is not possible to verify your domain or change MX records within NIC. If you have registered your domain with a NIC site, please follow these instructions:
- Identify your domain host. If you need help, click here.
- If you do not have a domain host, please perform a Google search for hosting in your country and purchase services from the provider of your choice. Once you have hosting services, you can link your NIC domain to your host by logging into your NIC account and adding the DNS records of your host.
- Sign into your hosting provider.
- Add MX records according to these instructions.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.