If your domain is registered with Enom, but hosted with a third party, like Wix or Squarespace, use the verification instructions for those hosts.
We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact Google Workspace support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your Google Workspace subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open the Enom site in a new tab. Keep the Admin Console open in the first tab.
- Enter the login ID and password you created when you bought your domain from Enom.
- Click Login.
- At the top of the page, click Domains My Domains.
- If you have multiple domains with this host, click the domain name you want to verify for your Google service.
- Click Host Records.
- At the bottom of the Host Records table, click New Row.
An empty host record row appears.
- Open the instructions for the type of verification record you want to add to your domain’s DNS records. Add a TXT verification record (most common)
- Leave the Host Name field of the new row empty.
- From the Record Type list, select TXT.
- In the Address field, paste the entire verification record that you copied in step 1.
- Click Save.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.