For each migration, Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook (GWMMO) creates a status file that summarizes how many items got imported.
Locate your status files
Status files are located on your computer in the following location:
C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Local\Google\Google Apps Migration\Tracing\ClientMigration\Status\
Each file is named after the profile being imported along with the date and time the migration completed and a process ID. For example, a file with the name...
... was created for the Dani Cruz profile on May 3, 2022, at 11:46:51 A.M., with a process ID of 732.
Interpret a status file
At the top of the status file, you see:
- Name of original profile being migrated
- Name of Google Workspace account you're importing to
- Overall status of the migration
For example, data has been successfully migrated from the Dani Cruz profile to firstname.lastname@example.org:
<MigrationStatus value="Success" />
For email, contacts, and calendar, the file lists the:
- Name of the email, contacts, or calendar folder that was migrated
- Number of items migrated (success)
- Number items that didn't migrate (failed)
- Start and end time of the folder's migration
For example, 21 items were successfully migrated from the Contacts folder:
<FolderStatus value="Success" />
<TotalCount value="21" />
<SuccessCount value="21" />
<FailCount value="0" />
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.