Disable your email service
To disable Google Apps Email for your entire domain:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Google Apps > Gmail > User settings. Where is it?
- In the Organizations section, highlight your domain.
- Scroll down to the Uninstall Service section, and click Uninstall Email.
- You are presented with a page that lists the consequences of uninstalling Email for your domain. Examine the consequences carefully to determine whether you want to proceed.
- Click Yes, uninstall Email It can take up to 1 hour for the change to take effect.
- Click Save changes.