Change the settings for an app
After you add an app from the Marketplace, it is listed under Marketplace Apps on the Dashboard tab of your domain's Admin console.
In the Admin console, click Marketplace Apps and then click the app name to display its full settings page and make changes there. Some or all of the following settings are available, depending on the app.
Turn an app on or off:You can turn an app on or off without removing it from your domain.
- Check the box next to the Marketplace app and then click or to turn an app on or off. If the app is on, its status will say On for everyone or On for selected orgs. If an app is off it will say Off.
- Click the license links to renew or update a license, or view information about the license.
Decide which organizations can access the app:When you add Marketplace apps from the Admin console, you can enable an app for specific organizations in your domain. For instance, you can enable an app just for the Accounting team.
- Click the menu below the app’s picture and select ON for some organizations.
Note: Your Master setting for your domain will be turned On or Off and all organizations will have inherited that setting.
- Click the organization to change its access to the app.
- Click the Override link to change the setting from the Master setting, and then click Apply.
- A summary of the changes will pop up. For example, if you have an app turned on for all organizations and you want to turn it off for Accounting, the summary will say “App name will be turned OFF for Accounting and its sub organizations.”
- Click Turn on or Turn off, according to your needs.
Grant or revoke data access:
A summary of the data an app has access to is listed in its Settings. If the app has access to your domain’s data, it will say Granted. If the app does not have access to your domain’s data, it will say Approval Needed.
Note: If the app is enabled and requires data access, and you revoke data access, the app may not function properly.
If the app requires API access to your Google Apps data, those APIs are listed here.
Learn more about an app's access to your data.
Universal navigation links:
Users in your domain can open the app from the app launcher grid in the Google One bar in Mail, Calendar, Drive, Sites and other Google Apps. The links are listed here.
Single Sign On via OpenID:
The app can obtain the OpenID identity of users in your domain automatically when they visit the web sites (OpenID realms) listed here. This identity information can also include the email addresses and names of users, and enables the app to provide an instant Single-Sign-On experience. Learn more about OpenID.
If there are additional settings available for the app, you can click the links here to access those settings.
Support for this app:
Click the link here to open the vendor's support site. Learn more about getting support for an app.
Click the Delete link here to permanently remove the app, its licenses, and any associated data from your company's Google Apps account.