As a G Suite admin, after you install a G Suite Marketplace app, inform your users that the app can be opened in multiple ways. Share the following information with your users.
After a G Suite Marketplace app is installed by your admin, you can open it the following different ways (depending on the type of G Suite Marketplace app):
- In Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, click Add-onsthe G Suite Marketplace app.
- In Google Drive, open the app directly.
- If an app creates a special type of file—like a flow chart file—you can create that file type using the New button in Drive.
- Or, right-click a file, select Open with, then select the G Suite Marketplace app associated with the file.
- In a G Suite app, in the top-right corner, click Google apps and scroll down to see available apps.