Activate a Google Drive storage license subscription
Editions supported: Google Drive storage licenses are only available to Google Apps for Business customers.
Google Drive storage licenses provide users with additional storage space for uploaded files. Licenses are available in a variety of sizes. As an administrator, you purchase the licenses for your organization and assign them to specific users.Pricing
|License size||Monthly price|
To activate Google Drive storage:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Google Apps, then click the Add services icon .
- Click the link to add more services in the Core Google Services section.
- Click Add it now below the entry for Google Drive storage.
- Click Continue.
- Review the payment plan, and read the Terms of Service for Google Drive storage.
The payment plan page includes information about the available license sizes and prices.
- Click Accept and continue.
- Review the payment method that is set up in your current billing profile.
To update the payment method, access your billing account and change the information.
- Click Submit and activate my account.
- Assign licenses to users.