Deploy Marketplace apps
Deploying a Marketplace app for your organization is a simple process and can be done from the Google Admin console or from the Marketplace. If you need information that isn't related to deployment, see Get support for a Marketplace app.
Note: Before you can deploy a Marketplace app, you must verify ownership of your domain.
To deploy an app:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Apps then Marketplace Apps.
- Click to browse for a Marketplace app.
- Locate the app you want to deploy.
- Click Install App.
- Click Continue.
- Review the terms of service, specify if you want to make the app available to your whole domain or to a specific team or department, check the agreement box and click Accept.
Note: Only grant data access if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain's data. For information about how an app accesses your data, see Understand data access.
- Click Got it.