Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Exchange
You must meet the following system requirements before using Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Exchange (GWMME).
If you have the legacy free edition of G Suite, upgrade to Google Workspace to get this feature.
|Source mail server
- One of the following mail server environments:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016.
- Exchange Online (Office 365).
- Any RFC 3501-compliant IMAP server (including Exchange, Novell GroupWise, Cyrus, Courier, Dovecot, SunMail, Zimbra, or Gmail).
- An administrative account on your server that has permission to read each user's mailbox.
- Exchange Server 2007‑2016—Receive As permission is sufficient.
- Exchange Online—Full Access permission is required.
|GWMME client machine
- Windows Server and Windows version:
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2016.
- Windows Vista Business SP1 or later.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Microsoft Outlook version:
- Migrating from Exchange or PST files—Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019 (32-bit only).
- Migrating from Exchange Online—Outlook 2016 or 2019.
- Supported—Click-to-Run versions (except for Outlook 2010).
- Unsupported—64-bit versions of Outlook.
- We recommend that you use the latest updates for both Windows and Outlook.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.