Net4India MX records
- Log in to your account at www.net4.in.
- Under Product, select the domain you’re using with G Suite.
- In the MX record section, click Manage.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Add.
- Delete any existing MX records, or lower their priority. For now, we recommend that you keep all existing MX records, but lower their priority.
Later, once you have tested your service and confirmed mail flow, you can delete these records to ensure that mail flows through the new mail server(s).
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.