Net4India MX records
- Log in to your account at www.net4.in.
- Under Product, select the domain you’re using with Google Apps.
- In the MX record section, click Manage.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Add.
- Delete any existing MX records, or lower their priority. For now, we recommend that you keep all existing MX records, but lower their priority.
Later, once you have tested your service and confirmed mail flow, you can delete these records to ensure that mail flows through the new mail server(s).
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.