Switch billing plans
During your 30-day free trial, you can switch between the Flexible Plan and Annual Plan at any time. When your trial is over and your paid subscription begins, you can switch from the Flexible to Annual Plan at any time. However, you can't switch from the Annual to Flexible Plan until your annual contract is up for renewal.
If you're on the Annual Plan and your free trial has expired, you can't switch to the Flexible Plan until it's time to renew your subscription. If you cancel your Annual Plan subscription before its renewal date, you'll be required to pay a closeout charge.
To switch Google Apps billing plans:From Flexible to Annual Plan
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing.
- Click next to your Google Apps subscription.
- Next to Payment plan, click Change.
- Enter the number of user licenses you need and click Continue.
- Review the changes, check the agreement box, and click Continue.
- Specify payment information and click Continue
- Click Continue and review.