You can enable Google+ for all or just specific users at any time. Note that Google+ is enabled automatically if all of the following apply:
- You have Google Apps or Google Apps for Business.
- Your Admin console is configured to automatically add new services when Google releases them. The setting is under Company Profile.
- Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Talk, and Picasa Web Albums are already turned on for your users.
To enable Google+:
- Make sure to review the considerations for enabling the service.
- Ensure that the following services are turned on for the desired organizational units: Google Drive, Calendar, Talk, Picasa Web Albums, and Google+. Learn more
- Inform your users that you've enabled Google+ for their Google Apps accounts and provide information about how to sign up for the service. Learn more
Remember: Even after you enable Google+, users still need to join the service before they can use it. Go to sign-up page
After you enable Google+ and users join the service, they'll see the Google+ link at the top of Google service pages, such as Gmail and Calendar. For example: