The G Suite Contacts Manager
With G Suite, you and your users manage all your contacts from a central Contacts Manager, also called Contacts preview. These contacts include your personal contacts and shared contacts in your organization's global Directory.
Open the Contacts Manager
To open the Contacts Manager, do either of the following:
- Click at the top of any Google services window and select Contacts.
- Open the Contacts Manager from a browser window.
Find shared global contacts
To browse shared contacts in the global Directory, click the Directory group at the left of the Contact Manager. This group is available only if contact sharing is turned on in your Admin console. If contact sharing is turned off, the Directory group does not appear. For details, see Turn the global Directory on or off.
Only an administrator can control which contacts appear in the global Directory. For details, see Manage the global Directory.
Manage personal contacts
To browse your personal contacts, click Menu at the left and choose either the Contacts or Directory. This group includes contacts you add yourself that aren't shared with others. Here, you can:
- Add, edit, and delete your own personal contacts.
- Create personal groups for contacting several people with one address.
- Restore contacts to revert to an earlier version of their personal contacts.
Give other users access to your contacts
Delegate your contacts to other users in your organization.