About Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes
Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes (GAMLN) is a native Notes database tool that migrates mail, calendar, contacts, and group information from your Notes accounts to Google Apps.
This server-side migration tool offers administrators:
- Scheduled migrations and migration templates
- Automatic provisioning of Google Apps accounts
- Tools for migration notifications, reporting, and logging
- High data integrity for migration of mail, calendar, contact information from Lotus Notes to Google Apps
Find out more about Lotus Notes migration to Google Apps and customers who've made the switch in the Google Enterprise Blog.
- Google Apps for Business or Education.
- IBM Lotus Domino Server Release 6.5 or later. The migration tool must be installed on a Microsoft Windows 2003 or higher server. Mail files may reside on any operating system that supports Lotus Notes.
- A single Notes Client with Domino Administrator installed.
- Administrator access to the mail files being migrated through a trusted user or server ID.
- Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0 when using ServerXMLHttp to feed Notes content to Google (download Microsoft Core XML Services 6.0)
Accessing Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes
The tool is available to Google Apps for Business and Education customers.
To learn more about Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes, check out the Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes Installation and Administration Guide and accompanying videos, which include detailed information about how the tool works, getting started, and running your migration:Installing and configuring GAMLN
Provisioning using GAMLN
What's New, Fixed Issues, Known Issues, and Limitations
For information about what's new in Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes, along with information about fixed issues, known issues, and limitations, click here.