Set up your Help desk
You can set up a Help desk to support your users with G Suite and other programs and systems you use in your organization.
Design and operate your Help deskSet up channels of support
Consider the following tools to create multiple ways for users to get help:
- An internal page to store all troubleshooting information
- Hangouts Meet and Hangouts Chat for video and chat support
- Google Groups for users and support staff to share tips and best practices
- Google Forms to create a place for users to submit support requests (on a website or in an email)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- A station for in-person help (clearly post your hours of operation)
Tip: Use an internal ticket system to keep track of requests, support volumes, and time to resolution.
Use the following resources to prepare your support team to answer questions about G Suite:
- Google Cloud Connect Community—G Suite news, resources, launch announcements, product updates, and use cases
- G Suite Learning Center—Tips and Quick Start Guides for G Suite services
- G Suite Status Dashboard—Performance statuses for G Suite services
- G Suite Updates blog—Announcements of new features in G Suite products
- Fix a problem—Troubleshooting common issues with G Suite
- Google Help—Links to Help Centers for G Suite tools
Process support requests
Consult our Help Centers for troubleshooting and support.
- Google Help—Troubleshoot user issues with G Suite.
- General issues & solutions—Troubleshoot common admin issues.
Contact Google for support
If you can't resolve the issue after searching our Help Centers, you can open a support case with Google. For details, see Contact G Suite support.
Note: Before you open a support case, collect the information the support team will need. For details, see Before you call Support: Gather key information.