Supported editions for this feature: Business Starter, Standard and Plus; Enterprise; Education Fundamentals, Standard, Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Plus; G Suite Basic and Business; Essentials; Cloud Identity Free and Premium. Compare your edition
As an administrator, you can see a list of mobile devices that users have used to sign in to their managed accounts.
You can see details including the device type and model, the last time it synchronized work data, and the name of the user who accesses data on it. From the list, you can block a device from syncing work data, wipe data from a lost device, and more.
Open the mobile devices list
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- Click Mobile devices to see your managed devices.
- (Optional) To see more information about a specific device, click the device name.
For details, see View mobile device details.
What you see in the list
- User’s personal devices that sync your organization’s data.
- Company-owned devices that are assigned to users. (To see devices that are not assigned to users, at the bottom of the screen, click View unassigned devices.)
- Devices that tried to access a user account from your organization but were blocked, either by an admin or automatically, because the device doesn’t adhere to your organization’s policies.
- Some unmanaged devices that you allow to sync work data. For example, devices that use Google Sync, Android devices that are registered with the Device Policy app, and devices you previously managed.
Some devices might be listed more than once. For example, if a phone is shared between 2 users, it’s listed twice—once for each user account.
Data about devices
|Device name||Name associated with the user’s device (for example, Andrew’s Pixel).|
|Name||Name of the user who signs in to their managed Google Account on the device.|
|Email address of the user who signs in to their managed Google Account on the device.|
|OS||Device’s operating system, for example, Android 7.1.|
|Ownership||Who the device belongs to.|
|First sync||Number of days since the device first synced work data.|
|Last sync||Number of days since the device last synced with Google endpoint management. This day differs depending on the device type:
|Status||Management status of the device. For example, approved, blocked, account erased.|
|Type||Device type. For example, Android, iOS.|
|Model||Device model. For example, Nexus 9. Full details available with advanced mobile device management. If you're using basic mobile device management, some details might not be available.|
To sort by a different column, click the column heading. To change the columns you see or to reorder them, click Manage columns .
If you want to see more information about a specific device, click the device name. For details, see View mobile device details.
Note: If you use basic management, it can take up to 3 days for information about new devices to appear.
You can search for a device from the devices list. In the top right, enter a search term in the search bar and click Search . For example, to search for a specific type of device, enter the model.
- At the top of the devices list, click Add a filter.
- Select a category to filter the list by (such as Model or Apps) or start typing characters for the filter you want to use (such as a username, device model, or app).
- Select an option or enter the filter text.
Note: If you select OwnershipCompany-owned, you get a list of all devices in device owner mode (a management mode that gives your organization full control of the device). The list includes devices that your company owns and personal devices where the user has assigned ownership to your company. To see only devices your company owns, view your company-owned device inventory.
- Click Apply.
- (Optional) To see more information about a specific device, click the device. For details, see View mobile device details.
Download a list of devices
You can download a list of your organization’s mobile devices to a CSV file. The list includes all device details, such as the device name, email address of the account on the device, and the date the device last synced. If you have many mobile devices in your organization, downloading data can be slow.
To download your device list, open the device list and click Download .
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.