- Log in to your account at www.transip.nl. by entering your username and password.
- Under Domain & hosting click the domain you want to use Google Workspace.
- In the menu Domain, look for DNS Management.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Save. A confirmation message appears.
- Delete the old MX records. Do this by clicking on the cross behind the old MX records.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.