- Log in to your account at www.nominalia.com by entering your username and password.
- In the domain and products table, click on the website you want to use with G Suite.
- Under the header Manage your domains and products, click on Domains and DNS.
- In the Management section area, click Configuration and DNS management.
- Click Advanced DNS Management, and click OK when the dialog box pops up.
- Click Add Record and enter 5 as the number of records you want to add.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click OK, and then OK in the dialog box.
- Delete Nominalia's MX record by clicking on the cross next to its mail server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.