Nominalia: Set up G Suite MX records
- Log in to your account at www.nominalia.com by entering your username and password.
- In the domain and products table, click on the website you want to use with G Suite.
- Under the header Manage your domains and products, click on Domains and DNS.
- In the Management section area, click Configuration and DNS management.
- Click Advanced DNS Management, and click OK when the dialog box pops up.
- Click Add Record and enter 5 as the number of records you want to add.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click OK, and then OK in the dialog box.
- Delete Nominalia's MX record by clicking on the cross next to its mail server.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?