We don't want someone else to use your domain to sign up for Google Workspace. You can help us keep your domain safe by showing us that you are the owner.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact Google Workspace support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your Google Workspace subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
- In the Admin Console, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Admin Console doesn’t provide a link to your domain, open the Fasthosts site in a new tab. Keep the Admin Console open in the first tab.
- On the Fasthosts homepage, in the upper right, click Login.
- Under Control Panel, click Control Panel Login.
- Enter the username or email address and password you created when you purchased your domain from Fasthosts.
- Click Log In.
- Under Hosting & Domains, click Domain Names.
- Click the domain name you want to verify for Google Workspace.
- Under Advanced DNS, click Configure Advanced DNS.
A list of your DNS records appears.
- In the TXT Records table, click Add a TXT record.
- Leave the Host name field empty.
- In the Value field, paste the entire verification record that you copied in step 1.
- Click Save.
Changes to your DNS settings can take up to 24 hours to propagate through the internet, but depending on your host, this can happen faster.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click Verify my domain.
Important! It might take additional time for your registrar to publish the verification code. If the Google Workspace setup tool gives you an error message, wait an hour before you try again.
In extreme cases, it can take up to 48 hours for your registrar to publish your verification code.
- Return to the Google Workspace setup tool, where you can:
- Add other users to your account.
- Activate Gmail for your organization.
- Review the quick start guides to continue setting up Google Workspace for your organization.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.