- Log in to your account at www.hosteurope.de by entering your username and password.
- Under the menu "Administration -> Domain Services ->->Administration" click Edit AutoDNS Domains and select the website you want to use with Google Apps.
- Click the Edit button on the right of this domain.
- Find the MX Records area.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- To add more fields, click add new record.
- Click update to validate your modification.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.