Amen: TXT records
A TXT record is an entry within the Domain Name System (DNS) that provides supplemental information about your domain. You can create a TXT record that proves to Google that you own the domain.
- Log into your account at www.amen.fr.
- Under the tab Domain, click on the website you want to use with G Suite.
- Under the heading Services and related product (Services et produits associés),click on Domains and DNS.
- In the table action, click Configure DNS.
- Click Advanced Management (gestion avancée),and click OK on the dialog box that pops up.
- Click Add Record and enter 1 as the number of records you want to add.
- In the new line, enter the following information:
- In the column Name, copy the name of your domain.
- Leave the column TTL blank by default.
- In the drop-down Type,Choose TXT.
- In the field Value enter your unique G Suite security token, provided in the Google Admin console's verification instructions.
The token is a 68-character string that begins with google-site-verification, followed by 43 additional characters.
- As for the option Host /IP,keep the default values defined (valeurs définies).
- Click OK,then OK in the dialog box.
Congratulations! Your new DNS TXT record now contains your security token. Keep in mind that changes to your DNS settings can take up to 24 hours to propagate through the Internet, but depending on your host, this can happen faster.
If you have trouble adding your TXT record, contact your domain host directly for further assistance. If you're not sure what to say, here's a sample explanation that you can email to your host or read over the phone.