This article is for administrators with the Business Starter edition.
We recently announced pooled storage for organizations with the Business Starter edition. If your organization has any legacy storage add-ons, such as Drive Storage or users with more than 30 GB of storage, you may get additional information about the move to pooled storage. Follow the steps below to check if you have legacy storage add-ons.
Step 1: Check for the Drive Storage add-on
- In the Admin console, go to Menu BillingSubscriptions.
- From the list of subscriptions, check if there’s a Drive Storage subscription. If there is, you will receive additional information about the move to pooled storage.
Step 2: Check for users with over 30 GB of storage
If any user has more than 30GB, then one or more of your end users may have additional storage.
- In the Admin console, go to Menu DirectoryUsers.
- Click Manage columns Add new columnStorage limitSave to include the storage limit in your downloaded list.
- Click Add a filterLicense AssignedBusiness Starter.
- (Optional) To download the list as a CSV file or export it to Google Sheets, go to Download a list of users.
- Review the list of users. If any user has more than 30 GB of storage, you may receive additional information about the move to pooled storage.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.