Downloading and printing online invoices
Unless you pay by invoicing, Google Apps doesn’t mail or email invoices to you. But you can print invoices through your account’s Billing summary page.
Invoice not ready
If you can't find your invoice, keep in mind:
- An invoice for a particular month is available after the first day of the following month. (Your April invoice, for example, is ready after May 1.)
- Invoices aren't generated if no payments have been initiated.
If your invoice isn't ready, but you've made payments, you can always print a payment receipt.
Find current and past invoices
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing > Access billing account. Where is it?
- Set the appropriate date range from the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of the page. (To view your most recent invoice, select Last month for the date range.)
- In the table below, click the invoice number next to the month you'd like to see.
- The invoice will open in a new browser window. To print the invoice, select File and then Print from the browser menu.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 to print invoices for other months.
The electronic invoices you print from your account include:
- your payments
- our VAT ID
- your VAT ID (if you indicated it in your billing profile)
These invoices comply with the European Union requirements of the VAT Directive (Article 226, Council Directive 2006/112/EC) and are valid for your local tax authorities. Contact your tax advisor or local government if you have questions.
The Google European headquarters is located in Dublin (Google Ireland Ltd.), So, Google Apps customers with a European Union (EU) billing address are billed and serviced according to Google Ireland Ltd.. VAT won’t be included in your Google Apps costs if your business address is within the EU, but outside of Ireland.
If these apply to you, you qualify to self-assess your VAT at your EU member state’s local rate.