Update the business address on your invoices
The following applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your Google Apps subscription using an invoiced billing account, we display the registered business address we have on file for your account, on each of your invoices. To have us display a different address, update the bill-to address in your Google Admin console.
To change the address that appears on your invoices:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing.
To see Billing, you must be signed in as an administrator with Domain settings privileges.
- Next to your subscription for an invoiced billing account, click and choose Access billing account.
- Click Billing settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll to Invoice options > Bill-to address.
- Next to Display my business address, click Edit.
- Open the menu and select Display an alternate address I specify.
- In the next menu, click Add a new address (you might have to scroll to see this link). Or select an address you've already added.
- Click Save.