Update the business address on your invoices
The following applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your G Suite subscription using an invoiced billing account, we display the registered business address we have on file for your account, on each of your invoices. To have us display a different address, update the bill-to address in your Google Admin console.
These steps change the address that appears on your invoice, which is displayed under Invoice options on the Billing settings page. They don’t change the address that Google uses as your billing address, which is displayed under Address on the Billing profile page. If you want to change the address Google uses as your business address, contact support to make the change.
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
To change the address that appears on your invoices:
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription for an invoiced billing account, click and choose Access billing account.
- Click Billing settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll to Invoice options > Bill-to address.
- Next to Display my business address, click Edit.
- Open the menu and select Display an alternate address I specify.
- In the next menu, click Add a new address (you might have to scroll to see this link). Or select an address you've already added.
- Click Save.