Update the business address on your invoices
Applies to G Suite, Cloud Identity Premium, and other paid services managed in the Google Admin console.
Applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your Google service subscription using an invoiced billing account, we display the registered business address we have on file for your account, on each of your invoices. To have us display a different address, update the bill-to address in your Google Admin console.
These steps change the address that appears on your invoice, which is displayed on the Manage Settings page under Invoice options. They don’t change the address that Google uses as your billing address, which is displayed under Business name and address. If you want to change the address Google uses as your business address, contact G Suite support to make the change.
You must be signed in as a super administrator for this task.
Change the address that appears on your invoices
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription for an invoiced billing account, click Actions Access billing account.
- Under Settings, click Manage Settings.
- Under Payments account, click Edit next to Bill-to Address.
- Click Down arrow to the right of the current address and do one of the following:
- To use a different existing address: Scroll the list of addresses and click the address you want.
- To add a new address: Scroll to the bottom of the list of addresses, click Add a new address , enter the address details, and click Save.