View transactions (invoiced account)
The following applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your G Suite subscription using an invoiced billing account, here are the details you might see on your account's Transactions page.
1. View your transactions
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
Next to your subscription for an invoiced billing account, click Actions Access billing account.
- Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- Scroll to see the table of individual transactions that have occurred in your account.
- (Optional) Summarize or filter transactions by type or date range. For details, see View your transaction details.
2. Understand transaction details
If you have an invoiced Google billing account, details in the Description column on your Transactions page can include:
- Credit memo: A credit that can be applied to any open invoices.
- Debit memo: An invoice created outside of the normal billing cycle; this occurs only rarely.
- Invoice: The monthly payable invoice detailing your account costs; click the Invoice link to view your invoice.
- Payment: The payment applied to your account.
- Service adjustment: A promotional credit, or a courtesy credit applied by a G Suite Specialist.
- Starting balance: Your balance on the first day of your selected date range and on the first day of each ensuing calendar month.
- Taxes/VAT: Any taxes that we add to your account costs. In Europe, this is called VAT.