View transactions (invoiced account)
The following applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your G Suite subscription using an invoiced billing account, here are the details you might see in your account's Transaction history.
1. View your Transaction history
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription for an invoiced billing account, click and choose Access billing account.
- Scroll to see the table of individual transactions that have occurred in your account.
- (Optional) Summarize or filter transactions by type or date range. For details, see View your transaction history.
2. Understand transaction details
If you have an invoiced Google billing account, details in the Description column of your transaction history can include:
- Credit memo: A credit that can be applied to any open invoices.
- Debit memo: An invoice created outside of the normal billing cycle; this occurs only rarely.
- Invoice: The monthly payable invoice detailing your account costs; click the Invoice link to view your invoice.
- Payment: The payment applied to your account.
- Service adjustment: A promotional credit, or a courtesy credit applied by a G Suite Specialist.
- Starting balance: Your balance on the first day of your selected date range and on the first day of each ensuing calendar month.
- Taxes/VAT: Any taxes that we add to your account costs. In Europe, this is called VAT.